patanase nasal spray for chronic allergic rhinitis and swollen membrane.
laura123
2012-09-19 06:05:56 UTC
I see a new ENT in Pasadena today and receive a new medication order called Patanase nasal spray. It works wonder immediately after one spray.
My nose is clear and free from sinus ache now. I thought that
I would be doomed for the rest of my life with chronic sinusitis. Finally
find some relief through a good ENT. This medication is expensive,
cost around $ 125.00 dollars. But it is the best investment I ever spent.
So don't give up yet. I have suffered 40 years of sinusitis, today
thanks to my doctor, I have the relief and peace first time in my life.
thank you!! Doctor Lin. You will be in my gift list this year around
Thanksgiving.
Susan
2012-09-19 17:11:12 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
I see a new ENT in Pasadena today and receive a new medication order called Patase nasal spray. It works wonder immediately after one spray.
My nose is clear and free from sinus ache now. I thought that
I would be doomed for the rest of my life with chronic sinusitis. Finally
find some relief through a good ENT. This medication is expensive,
cost around $ 125.00 dollars. But it is the best investment I ever spent.
So don't give up yet. I have suffered 40 years of sinusitis, today
thanks to my doctor, I have the relief and peace first time in my life.
thank you!! Doctor Lin. You will be in my gift list this year around
Thanksgiving.
But for so much less money, I get generic astelazine nasal spray, works
great, much cheaper!

And I don't go around spamming for it.

Susan
asdfasdf
2012-09-22 01:53:43 UTC
Post by Susan
x-no-archive: yes
Post by laura123
I see a new ENT in Pasadena today and receive a new medication order
called Patase nasal spray. It works wonder immediately after one spray.
My nose is clear and free from sinus ache now. I thought that
I would be doomed for the rest of my life with chronic sinusitis. Finally
find some relief through a good ENT. This medication is expensive,
cost around $ 125.00 dollars. But it is the best investment I ever spent.
So don't give up yet. I have suffered 40 years of sinusitis, today
thanks to my doctor, I have the relief and peace first time in my life.
thank you!! Doctor Lin. You will be in my gift list this year around
Thanksgiving.
But for so much less money, I get generic astelazine nasal spray, works
great, much cheaper!
And I don't go around spamming for it.
Susan
She did kinda just pop up out of nowhere but if she was really spamming
wouldn't she have at least spelled it right and included a link?
Susan
2012-09-22 15:07:56 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by asdfasdf
She did kinda just pop up out of nowhere but if she was really spamming
wouldn't she have at least spelled it right and included a link?
Not necessarily.

They often want to appear to be genuine patients.

Susan