Acquired cilia dysfunction in chronic rhinosinusitis
asfyso
2012-03-10 19:34:55 UTC
There are two worthwhile electron microscopy pictures
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/ajra/2012/00000026/00000001/art00002
asdfasdf
2012-03-22 02:33:31 UTC
Quite amazing pics really. That second one is downright scary.
Steven L.
2012-04-07 18:05:23 UTC
Post by asdfasdf
Post by asfyso
There are two worthwhile electron microscopy pictures
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/ajra/2012/00000026/00000001/art00002
Quite amazing pics really. That second one is downright scary.
Unfortunately, the article is behind a paywall, so I can't access either
the text or the pics.

-- Steven L.
asfyso
2012-04-07 19:25:16 UTC
Post by Steven L.
Post by asfyso
There are two worthwhile electron microscopy pictures
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/ajra/2012/00000026/000000...
Quite amazing pics really.  That second one is downright scary.
Unfortunately, the article is behind a paywall, so I can't access either
the text or the pics.
-- Steven L.
They must have changed the article's status at some point, because I
didn't pay anything. The first pic showed a side view of a batch of
nice, dense, functional ciliae on a normal mucosa, while the second
pic showed the mucosa of a chronic sinusitis patient that almost
looked like a barren landscape, with patches of ciliae few and far
between.
asdfasdf
2012-04-11 02:50:58 UTC
Post by Steven L.
Post by asfyso
Post by asfyso
There are two worthwhile electron microscopy pictures
http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/ocean/ajra/2012/00000026/00000001/art00002
Quite amazing pics really. That second one is downright scary.
Unfortunately, the article is behind a paywall, so I can't access either
the text or the pics.
-- Steven L.
I just tried it and the whole article is still there for free.

Try this link...

http://tinyurl.com/chnco2w