Bioelectrification Ideas For Sinusitis & Sinus Drainage Methods
⊙_⊙
2016-01-11 16:55:53 UTC
Bioelectrification Ideas For Sinusitis /
Sinus Drainage Methods

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

--------

Letters to The Editor

Boioelectrification Ideas for Sinusitis

NIH GUIDE, Volume 21, Number 42, November 20, 1992

PA: PA-93-24
P.T. 34

Environmental Effects
Toxicology
Neuroscience

National Institute on Aging
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke

PURPOSE

The olfactory nerve provides a direct anatomic conduit between the external chemical environment and the brain. This location puts the olfactory system at risk for damage from environmental toxicants and pathogens. These toxic agents comprise the major health hazard to human olfaction. However, the direct and indirect effects of these agents on the peripheral and central olfactory system are poorly understood. The purpose of this Program Announcement (PA) is to foster investigator-initiated research fundamental to understanding the impact of environmental toxicants and pathogens on the olfactory system. A broad range of studies extending from the molecular to the behavioral areas of basic and clinical research is applicable to this PA. The scope of these areas encompasses the transport of toxic substances into the brain through the olfactory nerve; olfactory mucosal defense mechanisms; neurogenesis; the relation of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, to olfactory abnormalities induced by
toxic agents; and the vulnerability of an aged olfactory system to toxic agents.

Read More:

http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/pa-93-024.html

-------

Necessity is the mother of invention is an English proverb meaning that difficult or impossible scenarios prompt inventions aimed at reducing the difficulty.[2]

Excerpt From:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Necessity_is_the_mother_of_invention&printable=yes

⊙_⊙

I was researching, building, and testing
a small portable battery powered unit
that I was going to patent but a lot of
BS got in my way. I originally posted my
discovery/invention because I feared I
would be killed before I ever got the
chance to follow through with my plans.
I did not want my discovery to go